The World’s Richest Athletes

Source: Chris Graythen / Getty Images Sport via Getty Images

29. Anthony Davis
> Total earnings from May 2021 to May 2022: $45.4 million
> Earnings split: On-the-field: $35.4 million; Off-the-field: $10 million
> Sport: Basketball
> Team: Los Angeles Lakers
> Country: United States

Source: Vaughn Ridley / Getty Images

29. Kawhi Leonard
> Total earnings from May 2021 to May 2022: $45.4 million
> Earnings split: On-the-field: $39.4 million; Off-the-field: $6 million
> Sport: Basketball
> Team: Los Angeles Clippers
> Country: United States

Source: Harry How / Getty Images Sport via Getty Images

28. Paul George
> Total earnings from May 2021 to May 2022: $47.9 million
> Earnings split: On-the-field: $39.4 million; Off-the-field: $8.5 million
> Sport: Basketball
> Team: Los Angeles Clippers
> Country: United States

Source: Jonathan Daniel / Getty Images

26. Jimmy Butler
> Total earnings from May 2021 to May 2022: $48 million
> Earnings split: On-the-field: $36 million; Off-the-field: $12 million
> Sport: Basketball
> Team: Miami Heat
> Country: United States

Source: Mark Thompson / Getty Images Sport via Getty Images

26. Max Verstappen
> Total earnings from May 2021 to May 2022: $48 million
> Earnings split: On-the-field: $46 million; Off-the-field: $2 million
> Sport: Auto Racing
> Team: Red Bull Racing
> Country: Netherlands

Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor

Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.