The Best Selling Country Albums of All Time

Source: WEZL / Wikimedia Commons

10. Taylor Swift, “Fearless”
> Release date: November 11, 2008
> Certified U.S. unit sales: 10 million
> Certification date of 10 millionth album sale: December 11, 2017
> Peak position on Billboard 200 chart: No. 1 (for 11 weeks)
> Total weeks on Billboard 200 chart: 261

Source: Rick Friedman / Corbis Entertainment via Getty Images

9. Shania Twain, “Up!”
> Release date: November 19, 2002
> Certified U.S. unit sales: 11 million
> Certification date of 11 millionth album sale: September 23, 2004
> Peak position on Billboard 200 chart: No. 1 (for 5 weeks)
> Total weeks on Billboard 200 chart: 93

Source: Ron Wolfson / Hulton Archive via Getty Images

8. The Chicks, “Fly”
> Release date: August 31, 1999
> Certified U.S. unit sales: 11 million
> Certification date of 11 millionth album sale: March 5, 2020
> Peak position on Billboard 200 chart: No. 1 (for 2 weeks)
> Total weeks on Billboard 200 chart: 131

Source: Gary Gershoff / Archive Photos via Getty Images

7. Kenny Rogers, “Kenny Rogers’ Greatest Hits”
> Release date: October 18, 1980
> Certified U.S. unit sales: 12 million
> Certification date of 12 millionth album sale: August 27, 1997
> Peak position on Billboard 200 chart: No. 1 (for 2 weeks)
> Total weeks on Billboard 200 chart: 161

Source: Beth Gwinn / Redferns via Getty Images

6. Shania Twain, “The Woman In Me”
> Release date: February 7, 1995
> Certified U.S. unit sales: 12 million
> Certification date of 12 millionth album sale: December 1, 2000
> Peak position on Billboard 200 chart: No. 5 (for 1 week)
> Total weeks on Billboard 200 chart: 107